SkAD Labs is a disruptive technology startup, building the future standard of engineering design software. We are radically changing the way engineers are developing their products through a software environment that seamlessly fuses the design and simulation stage for mechanical products. This is a call for unsolicitated applications. We are looking for exceptional candidates in
all technology and business functions
What we stand for:
Excellence, hard work and team spirit. You will drive the development of a new generation of CAx software with focus on solving computational, math or business problems on the daily basis. You will be in charge of pushing the limits and implementing your ideas into our product and business. Our tasks are complex and you will take responsibilities which are similar to executive roles in traditional companies.
- Excellence in your achievements is what counts for us. We are hands-on. We are doers.
- Experience in C++ (object oriented) is a must for tech positions.
- Experience in machine learning and/or graphs theory is a plus.
- Fluent in English is a must. Knowledge of French, Romanian or German language is a plus for business functions.
- Proactive, solution driven mindset, autonomous, self-organized and flexible.
- You can take a task and quickly learn the technologies needed to complete it.
An exciting technical or business challenge with world-wide impact across many industries and the opportunity to work on something really big. Open attitude and an environment where innovative approaches are embraced. Attractive remuneration package and growth potential.
SkAD Labs is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing fair and equal employment consideration, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.